If you are so inclined, our ‘infamous’ Shuttle Bus Ghost Tour dearly departs at 6PM, 7:30PM and 9:00 pm daily. Allow Amelia to introduce you to the paranormal ‘hot spots’ and tell you the local lore and legends behind these tales. As fate would have it, you will also get a chance to see some of the beautiful, yet ‘haunted’ locations as well as our oldest cemetery in town…. but from the dark side of history.
Come experiene haunted Galena like no other! Climb aboard our luxury climate controlled shuttle bus tour. Hear researched and documented history and ghost stories intertwined. Each tour will have a separate driver and a separate tour guide, They will be on the back of the bus with you for over 14 miles of documented history and ghost stories .
During this 1 hour and 15 minutes Amelia’s Shuttle Bus Ghost Tour, you will:
- Experience first hand the three most haunted locations of Galena.
- Visit a cemetery from the 1800’s.
- Go inside a haunted building… if you dare
- Learn how to use EMF Detectors, K2 meters, ghost box and dowsing rods.
- Try to communicate with the spirits from Galena’s past!
Come experience haunted Galena aboard our luxury climate controlled shuttle buses and experience Galena ghost legends told by knowledgeable guides!
*Private Ghost Tours for large groups are easily arranged by calling our office at 815-99-HAUNT (815-994-2868).
Absolutely NO Video equipment allowed on Tour!
You may take pictures throughout tour!
Advance Purchase is Highly Recommended!
Click below to book your tickets online
Note that Loading Zone is different from location of Storefront/Office
- Please Arrive 10 minutes early as the tour ALWAYS departs on time. Tours operate rain or shine.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Dress appropriately for cooler temperatures in the evenings.
- BRING YOUR CAMERA. Paranormal photography is a bonus.
- We will be exiting bus on two different occasions during the tour. Exiting during the tour is recommended, but not required.
- **HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE ** Please call in advance so we may accommodate any and all of your personal needs.
- Tours are recommended for children ages 10 and older. Please use your discretion.